Automotive Tune Up
Service in Phoenix, AZ
At Import Car Specialists in Phoenix, we are your partners in maintaining your prized vehicle’s durability and performance. Whether you own a domestic or imported model, just call our friendly staff at (602) 932-6532 to schedule a tune-up appointment.
Factory-Recommended Maintenance and Tune Up Service in Phoenix, AZ
Many drivers in Phoenix are not sure about the correct automotive tune-up schedule. Your car dealer probably recommended that you visit an auto repair shop every 25,000 or 30,000 miles for this kind of service.
Our repair mechanics agree with this interval, but we strongly recommend a preventative approach to ensure the longevity of your vehicle. In fact, we suggest that you visit us sooner if you tow heavy loads or usually drive along rough roads in Arizona.
Be vigilant for the following tell-tale signs and contact us as soon as you notice them:
- It’s hard to start the vehicle up.
- Your car stalls frequently.
- Smoke or burning smells come out of your car.
- The automotive engine runs roughly.
- You feel vibrations when driving at low or high speeds.
- You hear clunking sounds from under the hood.
Automotive Tune Up Services Offered in Phoenix, AZ
We perform comprehensive inspections and tune ups on all parts above or under the hood. Our services at Import Car Specialists include the following:
- Using sophisticated scanners for identifying error codes
- Replacement of worn or busted spark plugs.
- Belts and hoses inspection
- Replacement of corroded electrical wiring and faulty ignition distributor caps
- Adjusting the idle speed screw
Car Tune Up Service in Phoenix, AZ
Trust only experienced and honest auto mechanics in Phoenix for all your car repair and tune-up needs. Just call us at (602) 932-6532 for inquiries or make an appointment through our website. You may also visit our repair facility at 1640 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016.